To ensure the best possible results for your pet's photo, try to follow these guidelines:
- Get close to your pet and take the photo at their eye level.
- Take the photo in natural light, without using flash.
- Position your pet so they are sitting or staying still, and avoid any blur by using a steady hand.
- Include their long floppy ears in the frame.
- Aim for a minimum size of 500px x 500px.
If you are unable to follow these tips exactly, don't worry! Our team will review all orders and photos upon submission, and if your photo doesn't meet our criteria, we'll let you know within an hour and help you select a more suitable one.